1. This One Simple Tool Could Save Your Relationship
2. Toumbourou, J., Hartman, D., Field, K., Jeffery, R., Brady, J., Heaton, A., Ghayour-Minaie, M., & Heerde, J. (2017).
Strengthening prevention and early intervention services for families into the future.
Deakin University and Family and Relationships Services Australia (FRSA)
3. The importance of the first five years: Katharine Stevens’ testimony on Capitol Hill
4. Prepare couples for ups and downs of married life
5. Paid grandparental leave: The future for family-friendly workplaces?
U.S. ranks highly in new index showing how societies are adapting to aging
6. FUSE: Relationship & Marriage Education
7. PATIENTS ARE PEOPLE FIRST
ROXANNE PATEL SHEPELAVY
8. Liberals often blame mass incarceration on the war on drugs. That’s not quite right.
9. Marriage notice books – a new source for family historians
11. American-Japanese couple juggles marriage with service to their respective nations
12. Framing messages to engage fathers in the first 1000 days