1. September 22, 2017
The Transformation of Men, Marriage, and Monogamy
3. US: House Ways and Means advances legislation to reauthorize home visitation program (Press release)
National Association of Counties (NACO) - September 19, 2017
On September 13, members of the House Ways and Means Committee voted to advance H.R. 2824, the Increasing Opportunity and Success for Children and Parents through Evidence-Based Home Visiting Act. The bill would reauthorize the Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program (MIECHV) Program at its current level of $400 million per year for Fiscal Years 2018 - 2022. H.R. 2824 will require a vote on the House floor and consideration in the Senate before becoming law.
APPLY TO BE A BETTER ANGELS MODERATOR!
Couples weather bickering with a little help from their friends
- University of Texas at Austin
6. CAN MARRIAGE BE SAVED?
7. Women Know Better What Other Women Think and Feel: Gender Effects on Mindreading across the Adult Life Span
EDITED BY Mariska E. Kret Leiden University, Netherlands
8. Americans see men as the financial providers, even as women’s contributions grow
KIM PARKER AND RENEE STEPLER
Are wild teens a thing of the past? ‘I can’t imagine them doing what we did.’
10. Six points on race and culture in America. Camille Busette, Richard V. Reeves, and Eleanor Krause share key takeaways from a recent conversation on race, class, and culture in America with J.D. Vance, author of "Hillbilly Elegy" and William Julius Wilson, author of "The Truly Disadvantaged."
11. Married, Bored, and Confused
An all-too-modern look at monogamy.