1. Military Spouse Appreciation Day – What Does a Navy Spouse Look Like?
Supporting Spouses: Family Studies Expert Advocates Showing Appreciation for Military Spouses
Zippy Video of the Week: 57 Years Apart
A Boy And a Man Talk About Life
|Training the Future Child Health Care Workforce to Improve Behavioral Health Outcomes for Children, Youth, and Families: Proceedings of a Workshop--in Brief|
|Download Free PDF|
6. The Early Intervention Foundation’s recent report on Inter-parental conflict and outcomes for children in the contexts of poverty and economic pressure has reported positive effects of Parents as Partners (and Supporting Father Involvement – the U.S. version of the programme upon which it is modelled) regarding fathers’ engagement with children, couple relationship quality, and child problem behaviours.
7. Americans’ ideal family size is smaller than it used to be
5 questions (and answers) about American moms today
ANDREA CAUMONT AND WENDY WANG
Learn From the Best and the Brightest in the Field of Couple and Family Therapy
International Conference: Crossroads of Couple & Family Psychology
9. Young adults choosing school, career before marriage and kids
10. The 20 Best Musical Husband-Wife Duos