1. Did we win the War on Poverty?
Monday, September 24, 2018 | 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Thursday, September 27, 2018 | 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Child welfare and poverty in America: How welfare policies have created an intergenerational cycle of poverty and dysfunction
2. What Makes a Good Life? 3 Lessons on Life, Love, and Decision Making from the Harvard Grant Study
4. Communicating with older people can be difficult
5. The No. 1 Thing That’s Killing Your Happiness
David Schramm, Ph.D., CFLE
6. These Couples Are Putting Off Marriage Because Of Student Loan Debt
7. Married men earn far more than any other American group
8. Marriage, what is it good for?
9. Researchers Explain How Arguing Can Improve Your Marriage
10. Trauma-Informed Approaches for Programs Serving Fathers in Re-Entry: A Review of the Literature and Environmental Scan