1. Mindful life: Care for carers
During my recent period of ill health, I’m reminded of how much my husband goes the extra mile to take care of me
By Rebecca Lawrence
2. What Makes Home a Home
3. Marriages in Australia
The Australian Institute of Family Studies
The Power of the Success Sequence
for Young Adults
Brad Wilcox, Ph.D., University of Virginia, and Wendy R. Wang, Institute for Family Studies
Wednesday, April 12, 2023, 4:00 pm Eastern/1:00 pm Pacific
5. Advancing Primary Prevention in Human Services: Convening Findings
Lauren Akers, Jennifer Tippins, Susan Hauan, and Miranda Lynch-Smith
Assistant Secretary for Planning and Evaluation, HHS
6. Data on Families With Low Incomes Across America Can Inform Two-Generation Approaches
Elizabeth Wildsmith, Marta Alvira-Hammond
7. Ten years of Supporting Families: Supporting Families programme annual report 2022-23
8. Bill Doherty is presenting the Marital First Responders Workshop live (via zoom or in person in St. Paul, Minnesota) on April 1st, from 9 am to 4 pm Central.
9. Can Ruptured Adult Sibling Relationships Be Healed?
10. Marriage and Divorce Statistics (2023): Surprising trends & findingsROSELLE UMLAS
11. Ask an Expert — Five Ways to Share the Mental Load in Marriage
By David Schramm
12. Integrating Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education with Economic Stability Services: Findings from Two Programs
Thanks. Now back to March Madness...