10) Uncover the state by state Impact of Marriage on the Probability of Child Poverty by clicking on a state for more in-depth analysis and charts.
7) marriage and premarital educators - Money Habitudes Asia ...
Marriage counselors and educators using the most well-known marriage education programs can improve their effectiveness by including a discussion of money
5) Home - themarriagepartnership
Does Marriage Education work ? Early research from around the world has shown that programmes similar to this have had a marked increase in the success of
4) Native American resources: Sites for online research
Coll. res. libr. news September 2010 71:430-435
3) The Community Alliance Summit brings together educational leaders, organizations, students, and citizens from various communities around the state of Alabama and the nation that are interested in growing and empowering a strong community towards authentic and ethical leadership for problem solving. The Community Alliance Summit is constructed around three program tracks that are shown to be consistently relevant in society: education, health, and community building/ empowerment. https://fp.auburn.edu/aci/men/Default.aspx
2) Protecting our fledgling families: A case for Relationship-Focused ...
Why marriage education can work and how government can be involved: Illustration from the ... An Asian perspective on relationship and marriage education.
1) NYT Article about Extended Transition to Adulthood Misses Critical Issues about Disadvantaged Young People
Special Assistant for Marriage Education
370 L’Enfant Promenade, SW Washington, DC 20447
…We, Government Leaders, invite colleagues and citizens from every political party to engage in renewed
efforts to pursue laws and public policies that promote the well-being of marriages and families…(Excerpt from http://www.hamptonu.edu/ncaamp/proclamation/)
A Guide to Low-Cost Curricula and Resources: Marriage and Relationship, Fatherhood and Parenting,
and Financial Education available at http://www.acf.hhs.gov/healthymarriage/pdf/curricula_resources_guide_121509.pdf
Why Marriage Matters, 26 Conclusions from the Social Sciences
#1 Marriage increases the likelihood that fathers and mothers have good relationships with their children.
#26 A child who is not living with his or her own two married parents is at greater risk for child abuse.