1. Report no.4: Dads spend more quality time with kids
Jennifer Baxter, Mikayla Budinski, Megan Carroll, Kelly Hand
2. The Catholic Christian Meta-Model of the Person
William J. Nordling, Paul C. Vitz, and Craig Steven Titus
3. People Who Experienced Parental Divorce as Children Have Lower ‘Love Hormone’ Levels than Those Who Did Not
Terry Goodrich, Baylor University Media and Public Relations
4. Homebodies: More Than a Third of Married Couples Live in State Where Both Were Born
What Percentage of Married Couples Were Born in The Same State, Different State, or Another Country?
BRIAN KNOP AND LYDIA ANDERSON
5. Time Alone Is the Key to Staying Married. Find It
6. ‘It is getting better now’: Family letters from the deadly 1918 flu pandemic
In pandemic era, the term palliative care is even more scary for some. So specialists want to rename it.
Haider J. Warraich
Love, sex and marriage – a history of Irish coupledom
Sexuality in Ireland was freer under British rule than after Independence
8. ELEVATE: Implementation of a healthy marriage and relationship education program by a statewide cooperative extension service