1. 'It's Just Really Heartbreaking.' The Coronavirus Outbreak Is Forcing Couples to Rethink Their Weddings
2. How to Keep the Greater Good in Mind During the Coronavirus Outbreak
3. Family Research CONSORTIUM on family research
4. Please join us for a virtual presentation by Rebecca Cunningham, M.D., Emergency Medicine Professor and Director of the Injury Prevention Center at the University of Michigan, on Tuesday, March 17, from 2:00 to 3:00 pm ET. The webinar is free and open to the public.
This presentation will provide an overview of violence prevention among Emergency Department patients including the CDC best practice program, SafERteens.
5. For anxious spouses, a baby may be a rival
A new child can spark jealousy in needy partners
6. The state of relationships, marriages, and living alone in the US
7. 12 Resources for COVID-19 Anxiety
8. 6 Big Things Millennials Should Know About Entering the Sandwich Generation
9. Spouse recognized for work with Strengthening Military Marriage
10. Middle-class marriage is declining, and likely deepening inequality
Richard V. Reeves and Christopher Pulliam
11. A New Guide for Living Well in a Jewish Marriage–How to Make it Work
Thanks. Stay safe!