Tuesday, November 5, 2019, 2-3:30 PM ET
2. The Marriage Strengthening Research and Dissemination Center Graduate Internship Program
Too Much Structured Playtime
3. Addressing a Crisis: Cross-Sector Strategies to Prevent Adolescent Substance Use and Suicide
Trust for America’s Health (TFAH)
Death Rates Due to Suicide and Homicide Among Persons Aged 10–24: United States, 2000–2017
Sally C. Curtin, M.A., and Melonie Heron, Ph.D.
Mantherapy offers mental health help specific to men age 25-54
5. Chroma partners with Relate on pilot to offer counselling support for adoption cases
6. As his Alzheimer’s looms, Charles and Pam Ogletree take one last walk in love
By Jenna Russell Globe Staf
7. Does time spent on social media impact mental health? New BYU study shows screen time isn’t the problem.
By Cami Buckley
8. For Families: 7 Tips for Raising Caring Kids
9. Embracing the Emotional Aspects of Public Policy Research
10. Pumpkin Mania: Math & Science
OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY
11. How engaged couples can receive a $20 discount on their marriage license
12. America’s sex recession could lead to an economic depression
How bout those NATS!