1. COUPLE AND FAMILY RELATIONSHIPS IN TIMES OF CRISIS
The 67th Annual Conference of the International Commission on Couple and Family Relations (ICCFR)
2. SURVIVING THE 2020 PANDEMIC: LESSONS LEARNED ON HOW TO BEST SUPPORT OUR EI/ECSE COMMUNITIES
3. Should Pediatricians Prescribe Kindness?
By Jill Suttie
4. EMOTIONAL BALANCE & CORE NEEDS IN THE POST-PANDEMIC ERA
What Matters Now
5. CHILDREN’S COMMISSIONER LAUNCHES ‘ONCE-IN-A-GENERATION’ REVIEW OF CHILDHOOD
6. U.S. Childhood Disability Rate Up in 2019 From 2008
7-9. Research and Evaluation Conference on Self-Sufficiency (RECS) 2020 Conference Videos
Using Formative Rapid Cycle Evaluation to Improve Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Programs for Youth
Linking Healthy Marriage Research and Practice: Findings from the Marriage Strengthening Research and Dissemination Centers
Highlighting the Role of Fathers in Research, Practice, and Policy
10. Want a longer, healthier life? Resolve your arguments by day’s end, OSU study says
11. Click tries to reestablish Ohio Family Stability Commission
12. Jane Austen’s Vision of a Happy Marriage
By Eleanor Bourg Nicholson
13. New pilot to help newlyweds build happy, healthy marriages | Video
14. Homogamy in U.S. Marriages, 2019
15. Pastoral Discernment Counseling Training
Bill Doherty, Ph.D.
and last but not least
16. Can You Experience a Flow State During Sex?