1. How do Teens’ Romantic Relationship Skills, Knowledge, and Attitudes Change with Age?
2. Winter 2023 Issue: Parenting Education
Zippy's Video of the Week: The Key to Happiness
3. How too much math homework help from parents can backfire
By Jiawen Wu and Eva M. Pomerantz
4. 2023 NARME Summit Presenter Application
5. Their Mothers Were Teenagers. They Didn’t Want That for Themselves.
Jason DeParle, NYT
6. Relationship conversations: New skills training to support relationships
7. Help Me Grow: Strengthening Families and Supporting Caregiver Goals
Cailin O’Connor and Charlyn Harper Browne, Center for the Study of Social Policy
8. USU Extension co-sponsors Utah Marriage Celebration
9. First Things First: How to start talking with your spouse again
10. 10 Practices to Keep Your Marriage Strong
11. Webinar on the Witherspoon Institute’s New Book, Marriage and the Public Good