1. Nine Tips for Talking With Kids About Trauma
After a tragedy, kids will have questions. How do we respond?
BY KIRA M. NEWMAN
2. Panel Discussion: Addressing the Children's Mental Health Crisis
HOSTED VIRTUALLY by The Family Institute at Northwestern University
Wednesday, May 25th, 2022, 12:00 PM CST - 1:00 PM CST
3. The Importance of Family in Human Development—Interview with Delano Squires | VIEWPOINT
The Key to a Good Parent-Child Relationship? Low Expectations.
4. How Married Couples Make Decisions about Charitable Giving
Stewardship is the operating name of Stewardship Services (UKET)
5. The nuclear family has failed
There is nothing conservative about atomisation
BY YORAM HAZONY
6. Military Families Push the Army to ‘Normalize Parenthood’
7. ‘Not been a great time for romance,’ with the fewest marriages in the United States since 1963
By MIKE STOBBE - AP Medical Writer
States Where Marriage Rates Plummeted During the Pandemic
Overall, the total number of marriages recorded in the U.S. in 2020 was the lowest it had been since 1963.
8. National Families Week – 15 to 21 May
9. Brad Wilcox: The Impact of COVID-19 on Family Trends in America
10. Are there data-inspired parenting ‘hacks’ — and should you use them?
Experts say data on child-rearing is complicated and may tell the average story, but not necessarily yours
By Lois M. Collins
11. How many marriages and divorces took place in 2020?
Enjoy the rest of your day! Thanks.