1. How does digital media shape young children’s word learning?
By Sarah C. Kucker
2. How young people are learning about relationships, sex and sexuality
Conducted by Cardiff University and University College London, as well as a Young People's Advisory Group
Agony aunts examine relationship issues with Tavistock Relationships
3. Highlights from the Strengthening Relationship Education and Marriage Services (STREAMS) Evaluation
5. You Can Now Claim a .Dad Domain for Your Website. Cue the Dad Jokes
6. A Limited‐Government Answer to Pregnancy and Childbirth?
By Vanessa Brown Calder
7. Cohabiting parents differ from married ones in three big ways
Richard V. Reeves and Eleanor Krause
8. In Conversation with Matt Desmond: How We Can End Poverty in America
9. Why Are So Many Westerners Heading to Korea for Love?
11. National Center for Enhanced Post-Adoption Support Grant Opportunity
Department of Health and Human Services
Administration for Children and Families - ACYF/CB
Four Ways to Access the National Training and Development Curriculum for Foster and Adoptive Parents