Some of you know this: I had a sextuple bypass the day after Easter and got home last Fri.
Feeling a little better already! Month+ recovery. Had to cancel our Ignatian Pilgrimage in May.
Feeling blessed, grateful for family, and glad to be back.
1. Understanding How Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Program Evaluations Have Measured Child Well-Being
Using Learning Cycles to Strengthen Fatherhood Programs: An Introduction to the Strengthening the Implementation of Responsible Fatherhood Programs (SIRF) Study
What Strategies Can Programs Use to Help More Dads Participate in Fatherhood Services?
2. That ‘homeless person’ could be someone’s son. Mine, for instance.
By Shannon Jones
3. Demonstrating the impact of a volunteer family support program: Insights from an RCT
Jayne Meyer Tucker, Rebekah Grace, Angela Styman and Joanna Schwarzman
4. What We Lose When We Conflate Child “Abuse” and “Neglect”
5. Why Kids Make the Best Philosophers
By Scott Hershovitz
6. Study investigates link between African American couples’ relationship quality and depressive symptoms
7. First-of-its-kind study compares domestic violence programs, finds promising results
Amie Zarling, a clinical psychologist and associate professor of human development and family studies at Iowa State.
8. Surface Force Helps Pregnant Sailors Thrive Through Artemis Program
9. Has Marriage Been Ruined for Women?
Do You Have a Parent-Child Marriage?
March 2022 Traffic Stats