1. Children’s well-being indicator review, UK: 2020
2. Impacts of family structure on puberty onset in girls
by BioMed Central
3. Relationship stress and COVID top military family counseling needs
by Abraham Mahshie
4. Focusing on the family: policy issues in the Covid-19 era
5. The gap between the partisan couples is wider than ever.
BY JONATHAN EDWARDS
6. 12 Questions to Ask Your Partner Before Marriage
by Léa Rose Emery
7. Love and marriage in the time of the Coronavirus
by Shmuely Boteach
8. How Does an Economist View the Marriage Market?
9. U.S. Marriage and Divorce Rates by State: 2009 & 2019
Coupled Households in the United States
10. IZA DP No. 13811: Who Married, (to) Whom, and Where? Trends in Marriage in the United States, 1850-1940
Claudia Olivetti, M. Daniele Paserman, Laura Salisbury, E. Anna Weber
Marriage Rate in the U.S.: Geographic Variation, 2019
11. First Things First: How to agree to disagree with your spouse
12. November Is National Adoption Month: Engaging Youth Voice in Permanency Planning
Jerry Milner, Associate Commissioner, Children’s Bureau
Thanks. We're headed to the eastern shore for a few days of biking starting Tuesday.