1. OSRA Research Grant
Supporting Family Research
2. Mothers’ going back to work soon after childbirth poses no harm to children’s development
3. 9 million American men in prime working age can’t find jobs. I’m one of them.
4. 'High social cost' adults can be predicted from as young as three, says study
5. Policies for Families: Is there a Best Practice?
The last policy brief highlights recent research findings of the project “FamiliesAndSocieties” on the current trends in social policies related to families in Europe. It focuses on crucial policy issues related to youth, gender equality and childcare arrangements. The brief also presents suggestions for policy interventions linked to the findings.
Read more: www.familiesandsocieties.eu/?page_id=120
6. DIVORCE RATES PLUMMET TO 1975 LEVELS, FINDS MARRIAGE FOUNDATION
see Ron, Kay H and Wade panel from hour 3 (of 8) . Ron says" the
program in OK is a thing of beauty"
followed by Rector in hour 4. I wasn't there.
9. Man proposes marriage via brick at Vikings stadium
10. Occupational Employment and Wages, May 2015
21-1013 Marriage and Family Therapists
11. 20 Questions to Ask This Holiday Season
2017 Healthy Marriage Conference
Thanks Alysse. Hope all have a merry Christmas.