Parents and Children Together: Findings from an Experimental Evaluation of Six Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Programs
2. Video: Explains Marriage and Relationship Education
This video explains what Marriage and Relationship Education is, what a program can look like, the topics covered and how to find a course or a facilitator.
3. How Sleep Affects Your Relationships, According to ScienceCASSIE SHORTSLEEVE
4. The Joys of Grandparenting
By Diana Divecha
5. The Co-Parenting Relationship scale is a validated measure created by the FRPN that is available for free in both English and Spanish. This scale was developed specifically for low-income, nonresident fathers and looks at a variety of co-parenting domains, including alliance, gatekeeping and undermining. http://www.frpn.org/sites/default/files/The%20FRPN%20Coparenting%20Relationship%20Scale%20.pdf
6. You can find more tips like these in our tip sheets for service providers, or informational handouts for families, also available in Spanish.
Family Transitions & Children: Trends Over 25 Years for Cohabitation and Marriage
Dr. Scott Stanley
8. Asking ten “critical” questions before embarking on a serious relationship can help couples thrive
9. St. Michael Academy welcomes Richard Brake as new principal
10.What is Helicopter Parenting and Why is it Bad?
By Chloe Bennett
Tips for a successful weekly marriage meeting
How To Have A Happy Marriage: 7 Powerful Secrets From Research