1. Immigration and Families Resources
2. Families of Character Conference 2018-Intent to Thrive-Raising Kind Kids
Parenting, Child Wellbeing and Development
3. Episode 20: What If You Had Never Met?
4. Civil Society Strategy: building a future that works for everyone
5. This is the best state to have a child in this year
(i would have to say that the best state is the married state ~ BC)
6, Self-control develops gradually in adolescent brain
7. THE PARENTING SWEET SPOT WITH COLLEGE-BOUND KIDS
8. State TANF Policies - A Graphical Overview of State TANF Policies as of July 2016
9. Back to School with Hope & Fear
10. How to Plan a Wedding That Predicts a Happy Marriage
Wendy L. Patrick, Ph.D.
11. Commentary: Utah should help people understand the benefits of marriage
12. More and more babies born outside of marriage in the EU