1. What We Know about Military Family Readiness: Evidence from 2007-2017
Hawkins, Stacy A; Condon, Annie; Hawkins, Jacob N; Liu, Kristine; Melendrez Ramirez, Yxsel; Nihill, Marisa M; Tolins, Jackson
2. The bride all dressed in white bows out [part 2]
3. College Drinking:
Prevention Perspectives-Lessons Learned at Frostburg State University
4. Research affirms the power of 'we'
5. Invest in Relationships
Relate and the BACP (British Association of Counselling and Psychotherapy)
6. Happily: 8 Commitments of Couples Who Laugh, …(coming out next week)
7. Family Reunions and Tips on Planning
8. What Is the Actual Divorce Rate In America? It’s Complicated.
9. Marriage in decline in America?
Scott Stanley, "Unequally Into Us" 2018 Family Process video abstract
Are Millennials Better at Marriage?
10. Millennials and the Future of Marriage
11. The great partisan divide in the US is now deciding who Americans marry
Michael J. Coren