1. Too many black babies are born out of wedlock. An antiviolence activist wants to change that. | Jenice Armstrong
by Jenice Armstrong
WHY BLACK WOMEN ARE AGING ALONE
By Carly Stern
2. Reducing Child Poverty
Tuesday, March 3, 2020 - 10:00am
2358-C Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, DC 20515
Reducing Child Poverty
3. Does marriage help achieve the American dream?
By Dennis Romboy@dennisromboy
4. First Marriage Rate in the U.S., 2018
5. Implementing an Innovative Parenting Program for Fathers: Findings from the B3 Study
6. Family Fundamentals: The Secret Sauce to Booming Business | Dave Schramm | TEDxEustis
7. How to throw an (almost) zero-waste birthday party
8. Research Scholars Program
2020 CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
9. 4 tips for how to run a successful family meeting
By Bridget Barnes / Boys Town
10. How long does the average marriage last?
11. The Message of Marriage Story Works… Everyday!
Dr. Sue Johnson