Music to listen to while you skim this https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v=661879711061727&ref=search
1. 5 ways to teach our children empathy in these challenging times
2. Father involvement linked to better academic progress
Research by D.P. Miller, M.M.C. Thomas, M.R. Waller, L. Nepomnyaschy & A.D. Emory
3. The Wife's Protector: A Quantitative Theory Linking Contraceptive Technology with the Decline in Marriage
Jeremy Greenwood, Nezih Guner (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Karen Kopecky
4. Helping couples strengthen their relationship remotely: A guide to working with couples online
COVID and domestic dissonance: 'The aim is equality with your wife – not your dad'
5. Resilience Is The Most Powerful Skill Kids Can Develop Right Now
6. Weekly Census Bureau Survey Provides Timely Info on Households During COVID-19 Pandemic
7. Create a Culture of Generosity and Communication in Your Family Business
by Christina Wing and Rohit K. Gera
8. Why Americans Are More Stressed Today Than They Were in the 1990s
10. Wired for Marriage
11. Exceptional Family Member Program Survey: 'We Want to Hear from Our Sailors'
Coleen R. San Nicolas-Perez