1. Study aims to provide insights into the dynamics and trajectories of distressed couples
Reviewed by Emily Henderson, B.Sc.
2. Kindness toward others can boost our own physical and mental health. Commit to 21 days of kindness this September with Born This Way Foundation’s #BeKind21 campaign
A pedagogy of kindness: the cornerstone for student learning and wellness
Fiona Rawle, University of Toronto Mississauga
Explore our new series of practice briefs designed specifically for youth-serving programs. This actionable, illustrated series provides step-by-step instructions for implementing six evidence-informed and theory-based co-regulation strategies.
Read the Briefs >
4. Free parenting and relationship support across London
5. HMRE Evaluation Data Tool
6. Mind & Body: Marriage, City Living May Help When Heart Disease Strikes
Ernie Mundell and Robert Preidt, HealthDay Reporter
7. Handling Back-to-School Anxiety in a Pandemic
8. Building Upon the Resilience of Hispanic Families During COVID-19
9. What Is a Convalidation Ceremony?
10. We studied 100 years of Australian fatherhood. This is how dads changed
Kate Murphy Alistair Thomson