1. A Conversation with Sen. Mitt Romney (R-UT): The Future of Conservative Family Policy
Thursday, July 28, 2022 | 9:00 AM to 10:30 AM ET
2. CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
Forum for Children’s Well-Being,
The National Academies
3. Family Strengthening Research Report 2021
Home Visitor Professional Well-Being: What It Is and Why It Matters
4. Study: Dads’ money woes can set stage for family conflict
By Erin Blakemore, WAPO
5. FOR THE LOVE OF RELATIONSHIPS – SECRETS OF LOVING WELL
6. NRCDV’s Storytelling Institute is a FREE live two-day virtual training
on August 11 and August 12, 12:00pm – 4:00pm (ET).
7. MOAA, Military Family Groups Seek Solutions to Quality-of-Life Concerns
By: Jen Goodale
Mind-Body Mental Fitness
Jennifer Arellano, Work and Family Life Specialist at FFSC Sigonella
8. 5 Tips for Cultivating Empathy
9. Is Your Child Economically Literate?
10. What “Family” Means to New York Elites
Naomi Schaefer Riley
11. Where Are the Parents?
12. Marriage on Purpose is a podcast
Christin and Jaren Risselman
13. Medieval Europeans Didn’t Have Tupperware, They Had Pastry Coffins