3. Universal approaches to promoting healthy development
A Princeton-Brookings Future of Children Event
4. Peter Jon Mitchell: Every way you measure it, marriage leads to more stable family lives
6. Fathers must take charge of their sons' sexual education, resist 'toxic' sex ed: scholar
Brandon Showalter, CP Reporter
7. What makes people have babies? The link between cultural values and fertility rates
Is U.S. fertility at an all-time low? Two of three measures point to yes
BY GRETCHEN LIVINGSTON
8. Divorce is more harmful to kids’ education when parents are statistically unlikely to split, study finds
How Successful Are the Marriages of People With Divorced Parents?
9. The Values and Rituals of Authentic Relationships: What the Relationship Enhancement Model Teaches Us about Marriage
Robert F. Scuka, Ph.D., M.S.W., LCSW-C
10. A REFLECTION ON 50 YEARS OF FAMILIES
By Aaron Cooper, Ph.D.
BACK TO 1969: LIFETIME DIVORCE RISK IS NOW 35 PER CENT
MPs debate marriage week in parliament