11. US births are down again, after the COVID baby bust and rebound
Melissa S. Kearney and Phillip Levine
1. Love in the aisles
From rings and flowers to food and honeymoons, Costco has your wedding plans covered.
ed. by Wendy Helfenbaum
2. How to babyproof your relationship
You installed your socket covers. Now you have to protect your partnership.
3. Advancing Primary Prevention in Human Services: Convening Findings
Lauren Akers, Jennifer Tippins, Susan Hauan, and Miranda Lynch-Smith
22nd Welfare Indicators and Risk Factors Report to Congress
4. Kissing Is At Least 1,000 Years Older Than We Thought
Kissing may seem natural, but it remains unclear whether it’s a universal human act or a cultural one.BY SOPHIE LUND RASMUSSEN, TROELS PANK ARBØLL |
5. Persistent Poverty in Counties and Census Tracts
Craig Benson, Alemayehu Bishaw, Brian Glassman
6. As a Therapist, I Know What’s Breaking Couples Up
How relationships come to an end and the scourge of the smartphone
7. Low sexual satisfaction linked to memory decline later in life, study finds
8. Enduring Marriage: The Reason Behind Wedding Season
9. Does a longer sexual resume affect marriage rates?
Nicholas H Wolfinger 1, Samuel L Perry
10. Helping mental health and marriage