1.The Dangerous Game of Croquet
2. How to Raise Helpful Children
3. ATTENTION IS THE MOST BASIC EXPRESSION OF LOVE
4. WHAT WE CAN LEARN FROM THE DRAMATIC DIP IN DIVORCE AMONG MILLENNIALS
5. Despite Labor Market Gains in 2018, There Were Only Modest Improvements in Families’ Ability to Meet Basic Needs
Michael Karpman Stephen Zuckerman Dulce Gonzalez
6. Almost one in six people have health problems affecting their sex life – So let’s start talking about sex more!
7. High School Seniors' Ideal Time for Marriage, 2017
8. Unity couple reaches rare milestone with 75th wedding anniversary
9. Data User Workshop -- Add Health Parent Study (AHPS)
Express Interest in Attendance by: June 15
Workshop Dates: August 13 - 14
Send Email to AHPSWorksop2019@duke.edu
11. Accomplishments in Behavioral and Social Sciences Research
12. Pleasant Family Leisure at Home May Satisfy Families More than Fun Together Elsewhere, Baylor Expert Says
13. Should death be a dinner table conversation?