1. Unequally into “Us”: Characteristics of Individuals in Asymmetrically Committed Relationships
Scott Stanley, et.al.
2. 2019 KIDS COUNT Data Book2019 State Trends in Child Well-Being
By the Annie E. Casey Foundation
3. Getting Your Marriage Retirement-Ready NOW
4. First ever marriage review to free-up dream wedding venues
Relationships Education, Relationships and Sex Education (RSE) and Health Education (pp19-22)
5. It’s a Graduation! Bklyn Dads Complete Program that Helps Them Reconnect with Their Kids
6. 5 Benefits Of Letting Your Kids Make A Mess That Prove Housework Is Overrated
7. Do you still live with your parents? Odds are you're from the Northeast
8. Should We All Take the Slow Road to Love?
9. Tying the knot? Some couples may face a ‘marriage tax penalty’
10. Marriage Matters: Co-habit? Ultimate cost-benefit question
Enjoy the rest of your vacation. 😎