1. All I Want for Mother’s Day Is an Equitable Division of Labor
A working mom’s quarantine life
Ellen McCarthy, Caitlin Gibson, Helena Andrews-Dyer, Amy Joyce
2. Inside, Outside, Round and Round: Sustaining Engagement in Responsible Fatherhood Programs
3. “This Is What Happens to Couples Under Stress”: An Interview with Esther Perel
4. 10 questions to ask your partner to get to know them even better during lockdown
5. Emotionally Supportive Parenting Can Help Disadvantaged Children Stay On The Rails
Xutong Zhang, Lisa M. Gatzke-Kopp
6. Harry reads a short extract from 'Commit or Quit - The Two Year Rule and Other Rules for Romance'
7. What is Marriage Week?
28th Annual National Symposium on Family Issues|
9. Marlo Thomas, Phil Donahue share the secrets of celebs’ successful marriages
New book by the couple, wed 40 years, gathers advice from famous spouses from Jesse Jackson to Jamie Lee Curtis.
By Miriam Di Nunzio May 5, 2020, 6:19pm CDT
10. In our opinion: Take note of declining marriage rates
11. What Comes First: Marriage or Kids?
Thanks. Happy Mothers Day!