1. For Love or Money?
Why Partnered Young Adults Marry . . . or Don't
PETER JON MITCHELL and LITA L. DAY
2. The State of Religion & Young People 2021: Navigating Uncertainty
3. The American family: 2021
4. How Parents and Children Can Learn Emotional Skills Together
5. Nearly a Third of Parents Spent Child Tax Credit on School Expenses
Parents With Young Children Used Child Tax Credit Payments for Child Care
DANIEL J. PEREZ-LOPEZ AND YERÍS MAYOL-GARCÍA
6. Should Kids Take Mental Health Days?
When taking a break is helpful (and when it's not)
7. The parenting problem the government can't fix
8. Toucan Together releases ‘Growing Module’ to help couples stay strong when facing challenges
9. The case for paid parental leave
10. Please Stop Looking for Your Soulmate
Tyler Jamison Ph.D.
11. Penn State recruiting older, married participants for pain study
12. The married will soon be the minority
By Charles M. Blow