1. Professional Development Grants
APPLICATIONS DUE JULY 15, 2022 BY 5:00 PM ET
2. Strengthening Partnerships Between Fatherhood and Human Services Programs to Improve Father Engagement
3. Forget the Great Resignation: The Great Renegotiation Has Begun as Parents Prioritize Employer-Sponsored Child Care Benefits
4. How mother-youth emotional climate helps adolescents cope with stress
by Marianne Stein, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
5. What North Carolina counties have the highest marriage rates?
by: Braley Dodson
6. Getting Married? Let's Talk Taxes
7. Why does this family-focused tax credit emphasize marriage and employment?
8. Season of birth is not related to risk of developing anxiety or depression
By Emily Reynolds
Reimagining Black Family and Child Well-Being in Research, Programming, and Public Policy
Wednesday, June 15, 2:00pm-3:30pm Eastern | Register here.
WEBINAR Replay: The Success Sequence: New Research Findings
10. When you're the mom of a high school senior