1. In light of Brett Kavanaugh, an indepth look at how and when character is formed in kids
2. WED OCT10
The forgotten Americans: An economic agenda for a divided nation
4. The Health of Parents and Their Children: A Two-Generation Inquiry
5. The Office of Family Assistance (OFA) has posted the fiscal year (FY) 2017 Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) financial data tables, along with an interactive map and national and state pie charts.
6. Hands-on fathers ‘less likely to break up with partners’
Every marriage has its rocky patches. And given good sense, survives
7. Learning Is a Complex and Active Process That Occurs Throughout the Life Span, New Report Says
A Good Marriage May Help You Live Longer. Here’s Why
9. How can we discuss sex ed without talking about marriage?
10. FRPN Webinar: Findings from FRPN-Funded Projects I: Home Visiting, Child Welfare Cases & a Meta-Analysis