1. At 100 years old, Edmund Gordon thinks the key to schooling starts at home
2. How a Father’s Love Helps Kids Thrive in Life
By Maryam Abdullah
3. Honoring Fathers by Elevating Their Voices, Leveraging their Strengths, and Embracing their Diversity
Katie Pahigiannis, Pooja Gupta Curtin
4. Redefining the ‘feminist dad’
Naomi Schaefer Riley | Deseret News
5. Having Cross-political Relationships Might Not Always Be Beneficial
Elena Buliga, Cara C. MacInnis, Gordon Hodson, Julia Biamonte
6. No-Fault Divorce Is Not the Right Way to Achieve “Therapeutic Justice”
7. Husbands who don’t help out with household chores more likely to have higher incomes
First Things First
9. Marriage and Journaling
Robin N. Fatovic M.S.
10. Kelly Maxwell Haer Named Executive Director of the Boone Center for the Family at Pepperdine University
11. does cohabitation compensate for marriage decline?
by Wendy D. Manning, Susan L. Brown, and Krista K. Payne
12. MONEY, MARRIAGE, AND MILITARY LIFE
Posted byRachael Hoagland
13. Want a Stronger Marriage? Be Sure You Agree About the In-Laws
Thanks for what you do Alysse! Congrats on 5 years at IFS!