Date: Thu, Aug 14, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Subject: Upcoming Mastering the Mysteries of Love Workshops for Couples
Please come, or pass this along to others!
Also, please send this out to any list serves you may be on.
Mastering the Mysteries of Love
Weekend Workshops for Couples
The National Institute of Relationship Enhancement® is offering the Mastering the Mysteries of Love version of the Relationship Enhancement® Program for couples in addition to the classic version of the RE Program.
- October 4-5, 2014 - Mastering the Mysteries of Love, with Carrie Hansen, LCSW-C
- November 15-16, 2014 - Mastering the Mysteries of Love, with Rob Scuka, PhD
All workshops are held in Bethesda, MD.
Cost is $450 per couple.
Further information can be found at www.nire.org.
Research: The RE Program and Mastering the Mysteries of Love is backed by 35 years of empirical research validating its effectiveness. In addition, an award-winning meta-analytic study involving thousands of couples and over a dozen approaches, demonstrated that RE clients showed far more powerful improvement effects than clients in any of the other interventions for couples or families with which it was compared.
Description: Couples spend two days learning 10 practical skills that deepen connection and empower them to resolve current and future problems on their own.
The skills you and your partner learn will help you:
- establish a constructive, cooperative atmosphere for resolving difficult relationship issues
- foster increased openness and trust
- reduce defensiveness, anger and withdrawal
- express your deepest feelings, concerns and desires openly, honestly and safely
- nurture deepened caring and compassion
- increase love and affection
- create solutions to conflicts at their deepest levels
- successfully implement agreed-to solutions and behavioral changes
The weekend program usually numbers between 4-10 couples in order to maintain a more intimate atmosphere. It also features significant time for private couples' exercises and dialogues, which part of the time are facilitated by trained coaches.
The program is non-residential and meets on Saturday from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. and on Sunday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Information on discounted hotel room rates for those visiting from out of town are available upon registration. Snacks and beverages are provided; participants have lunch on their own.
To Register, you have three options.
1. You may register on-line at www.nire.org
2. You may register by fax. Registrations by fax should be faxed to 502-226-7088 and must be accompanied by a credit card number. Please write your name exactly as it appears on the credit card, the expiration date and your signature. Also provide the address associated with the credit card number, a cell phone number by which you can be reached, and the dates for which you are registering.
3. You may register by mail. If you register by mail, please include your name, address, home and cell phone numbers, and the dates for which you are registering.
Payment may be made either by check or credit card.
If paying by credit card, please provide a credit card number. Please write your name exactly as it appears on the credit card, the expiration date and your signature. Also provide the address associated with the credit card number.
Registrations by mail should be mailed to:
4400 East-West Highway #24
Bethesda, MD 20814
Please note: It is not safe to send credit card information via email.