Jennifer Hays-Grudo and Amanda Sheffield Morris of Oklahoma State University
Sydney J. Briggs, Mindy E. Scott, and Deja Logan
Using Formative Rapid Cycle Evaluation to Improve Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education Programs for Youth
Linking Healthy Marriage Research and Practice: Findings from the Marriage Strengthening Research and Dissemination Centers
Highlighting the Role of Fathers in Research, Practice, and Policy
4. March 24, 2021 - 2:30 - 4 p.m. EDTWebinar: Enhancing Services and Programs for Fathers: An Overview of National Responsible Fatherhood Clearinghouse Resources
2. Building Staff Co-Regulation to Support Healthy Relationships in Youth: A Guide for Practitioners
3. Netflix series asks couples with up to $35,000 saved: ‘Marriage or Mortgage’? You know where I stand.
4. Chinese Official Proposes Government ‘Training’ Prior to Marriage
Lawmaker suggests making relationship and marriage education a compulsory course in universities
5. Christians and the Future of Marriage: A Conversation with Sociologist Mark Regnerus
6. When a Woman Says Yes
7. We know the pandemic is affecting working moms—but how is that affecting kids?
8. Budget debate: New programme to help families and couples with marital woes
9. In a happy, long-lasting relationship? That could help you live a healthy and long life.
10. The lost year: What the pandemic costs teenagers.
Alec MacGillis in Pro Publica