1. WHEN MARRIAGE WAS PART OF THE COLLEGE CURRICULUM
2. An Early Look at Families and Local Programs in the Mother and Infant Home Visiting Program Evaluation-Strong Start
4. Research and Evaluation Conference on Self-Sufficiency (RECS)
June 1–3, 2016
The online registration deadline is Friday, May 13, 2016.
5. Communities, relationships influence marriage view for African-American young adults
Mar 2016 | Justin Dyer, Jay Fagan, Rebecca Kaufman, Jessica Pearson, Natasha Cabrera
The Fatherhood Research and Practice Network Coparenting Relationship Scale is designed to assess fathers' coparenting relationships with the mother of their non-residential children. The measure was validated with a sample of fathers very similar to those served in U.S. responsible fatherhood programs. Click here to view the measure. A scoring guide can be found here. Detailed psychometric findings are available upon request (firstname.lastname@example.org).
7. Family Strengthening Scholars
8. MEDIAN AGE AT FIRST MARRIAGE, 2014
9. Spending time together important for strong families
10. 10 Things Every Mom Deserves To Hear:
Thanks Anna. Happy mothers day.