2. The Interdependence of Families, Communities, and Children’s Health: Public Investments That Strengthen Families and Communities, and Promote Children’s Healthy Development and Societal Prosperity
3. Unable to attend in person? Select sessions will be livestreamed on #RECSLive. You can also follow @RECS_OPRE and use #RECS2018 to join the conversations taking place at the conference.
Friday, June 1
|10:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.||
Plenary: Parents and Children Together: Findings from an Experimental Evaluation of Six Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Programs LIVE
4. FORGIVENESS: THE FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?
5. How the NYT chose 'parenting' https://www.poynter.org/news/how-nyt-chose-parenting
6. Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families
7. It Took My Grandmother's Death to Finally Appreciate My Mom's Incredible Strength
Suzanne Hayes (my niece, writing about my mother-in-law and sister-in-law)
Grandpa's 6 tips for a successful marriage
8. Sleep better, parent better: Study shows link between maternal sleep and permissive parenting
9. Key Findings on Families, Family Policy and the Sustainable Development Goals
10. A more Measured Approach: An Evaluation of Different Measures of Marriage Rates and Implications for the Family
Mary Ann Bronson and Maurizio Mazzocco
11. Integrating Healthy Marriage and Relationship Education (HMRE) and Employment Services: Design Choices of Two HMRE Grantees
Thanks Alysse...Go CAPS!