1. 8 Dads on the Picture Books They Love Reading to Their Kids
by Jennifer Garry
Family Relations: Interdisciplinary Journal of Applied Family Science
(FR). This special issue (Vol. 69, Issue 3) is a compilation titled: Best Evidence‐based Practices in Family Life Education.
3. How the Pandemic is Strengthening Fathers' Relationships with Their Children
4. Division of Housework, Communication, and Couples’ Relationship Satisfaction
How Dividing Up Household Chores Can Impact Marriage
LOW-INCOME, MINORITY FATHERS’ CONTROL STRATEGIES AND THEIR
CHILDREN’S REGULATORY SKILLS
JENESSA L. MALIN, NATASHA J. CABRERA, ELIZABETH KARBERG, DANIELA ALDONEY, AND MEREDITH L. ROWE
University of Maryland, College Park
6. Watch our timely "Parenting in a Pandemic" Zoom cast. Claire McCarthy, MD, assistant professor of pediatrics at Harvard Medical School
7. Blog: Recognizing Fathers’ Impact on Children’s Lives on Father’s Day and Beyond
BY SAMANTHA ILLANGASEKARE
or one of these
Explore findings from a research synthesis on how the timing of first sexual activity relates to such outcomes as teen pregnancy, relationships, mental health and emotional well-being, risky sexual activity, and substance use.
Explore this report to learn what worked well during the current cohort of Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood grantees and potential improvements to performance measures data collection for future cohorts of grantees.
Explore findings on the implementation of Empowering Families, a program developed to offer integrated healthy marriage and relationship education (HMRE) and economic stability services to couples with low income raising children together.
8. How To Talk To Kids About Race And Racism, And The Risks Of Staying Silent
Lee V. Gaines
10. How to Create Social Media Rules in Your Marriage
11. Marital Status in the United States