1. Are federally supported relationship education programs for lower-income individuals and couples working? A review of evaluation research
Alan J. Hawkins
A User’s Guide to the Family
Academy (FELA) Resources
3. “Meet Them Where They Are” Building Protective Factors for the Future
4. Happiness study raises fears over children's mental health
By Joe Lepper
5.Understanding the Marriage–Cohabitation Gap in Income Pooling: Evidence from 29 European Countries
Patrick Präg,Katia Begall,Judith Treas
6. ‘The Great Scattering’: How Identity Panic Took Root in the Void Once Occupied by Family Life
7. The Fragile Families & Child Wellbeing Study releases restricted use contract data to the public
8. Alexis Ohanian, father of Reddit, on the importance of family leave and being a dad
By Jeneé Osterheldt, Globe Columnist
9. Annual report highlights ways to support service members, veterans and families
10. Marriage may decrease risk of developing dementia, study says
11. Do Unmarried Women Face Shortages of Partners in the U.S. Marriage Market?
12. Beliefs about uncommitted sex may put marriages at risk
ASSOCIATION FOR PSYCHOLOGICAL SCIENCE
Beliefs about uncommitted sex may put marriages at risk
BY: KATHLEEN HAUGHNEY
Greenwood, Jeremy, Nezih Guner, and Karen Kopecky. 2019.
"The Wife's Protector: The Effect of Contraception on Marriage during
the 20th Century."
University of Pennsylvania Population Center Working Paper (PSC/PARC), 2019-28