LINDA LEWIS GRIFFITH
Friday, September 7, 2018 | 1:30 pm - 4:45 pm
Parents and Children Together: Findings from an Experimental Evaluation of Six Healthy Marriage and Responsible Fatherhood Programs
2. Video: Explains Marriage and Relationship Education
This video explains what Marriage and Relationship Education is, what a program can look like, the topics covered and how to find a course or a facilitator.
3. How Sleep Affects Your Relationships, According to ScienceCASSIE SHORTSLEEVE
4. The Joys of Grandparenting
By Diana Divecha
5. The Co-Parenting Relationship scale is a validated measure created by the FRPN that is available for free in both English and Spanish. This scale was developed specifically for low-income, nonresident fathers and looks at a variety of co-parenting domains, including alliance, gatekeeping and undermining. http://www.frpn.org/sites/default/files/The%20FRPN%20Coparenting%20Relationship%20Scale%20.pdf
6. You can find more tips like these in our tip sheets for service providers, or informational handouts for families, also available in Spanish.
Dr. Scott Stanley
8. Asking ten “critical” questions before embarking on a serious relationship can help couples thrive
9. St. Michael Academy welcomes Richard Brake as new principal
10.What is Helicopter Parenting and Why is it Bad?
By Chloe Bennett
|Fathers develop children’s social skills to make friends|