By Naomi Schaefer Riley
October 25, 1764
by John Clark
6. ISO: Dibble Master Trainers
The Dibble Institute is hiring experienced trainers to facilitate trainings in Dibble programs. Applicants must have prior experience teaching a Dibble program(s) and have attended a Dibble Training of Educators (TOE).
A new toolkit from the Building Bridges and Bonds (B3) evaluation provides fatherhood program practitioners with user-friendly, hands-on resources to support implementation of new program components or services. The resources include a set of downloadable tools along with an interactive web-based brief and a longer resource document to support use of the tools.
5. Married to the job no more: Craving flexibility, parents are quitting to get it|
Aaron De Smet, Bonnie Dowling, Marino Mugayar-Baldocchi, and Joachim Talloen
6. Surprising new study finds grandmothers more connected to grandchildren than to own children
7. Do you feel like a sullen teen again when you visit your parents for the holidays? You're not alone
8. Communicating during the holidays
Kerry Elsen, Extension Educator- Buffalo County
9. What premarital sex has to do with divorce — and other takeaways from marriage research
Lois M. Collins
10. EITC effects intergenerational marriage and childbirth decisions—new study
11. For Your Marriage to Work, Commit to Your Relationship
Catherine Aponte, Psy.D.
Thanks -- Might go to see
Lewis: The Most Reluctant Convert tomorrow afternoon
A PRAYERFUL PAUSE
WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2021, 7:00 - 8:00 PM PST
This report describes the effects of Just Beginning - a parenting intervention implemented by three Responsible Fatherhood programs and evaluated as part of the Building Bridges and Bonds (B3) study - on parenting and father-child relationships. It also describes costs of implementing the curriculum and analyzes how services operated and who participated in them.
Explore the final results and lessons from the Building Bridges and Bonds (B3) evaluation, which tested new approaches to help fathers work toward economic stability, develop stronger relationships with their children, and increase participation in the context of existing fatherhood programs.
Explore this report, which explores the feasibility, usability, and impact of the DadTime smartphone app to promote fathers’ attendance in a parenting intervention called Just Beginning, as implemented by three Responsible Fatherhood programs as part of the Building Bridges and Bonds (B3) Study.